2011년 5월 8일 일요일

Monami SUPER GEL-Q review.

Monami is famous stationery manufacturer in Korea.
The one of new product line, Super Gel-Q is gel pen which have quick dry ink.
When you write this pen on paper, the ink will dry in only 3 seconds. This is pretty interesting feature
because other gel pen, such as Uni Signo, Pilot Hi-Tec-C, etc..... these gel ink is take quite long time to
dry, but Super Gel-Q is not.












When I saw this pen first, I immediately thought the Uni-ball Signo DX.
You can find a point of sameness with Signo DX. For example, similar rubber
grip design, and logo printing. I can`t conclude that this pen is copy model of
Signo DX, but it`s true that this pen look like Signo DX.










SUPER GEL-Q is printed on plastic barrel. Next to the logo,
there is another printing 'Quick dry 3times faster.', which mean, ink is fast-drying.












Grip is rubber grip. If you see this dot design on grip,
you can find similar point with Signo DX.

I said this pen is using quick drying ink, more faster drying than other gel pen.
I wrote some letter on the paper(well...... you can fell this ink quick drying on coating
paper. On normal paper, all gel ink take same time to drying.). 3seconds later I wrote it,
the ink was completely dried.

I think this gel pen is very useful in daliy life.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기